Because we have experienced first hand the battle against pediatric cancer; we not only know the standpoint and significance of the fight of these families, but we also recognize the financial burden that families often encounter and we have compassion for them as well.
We are striving to:
- Provide "GLOBAL" pediatric cancer awareness
- Bring happiness to the children fighting cancer through gifts and visits
- Assist families financially with specific needs that arise due to their child’s diagnosis against pediatric cancer, so that their main focus is on the battle ahead of them without additional worries
- Provide emotional support to embattled families
- Provide grief counseling and burial assistance to bereaved families
- Above all, our great efforts is to save more children’s lives and allow them to LIVE to celebrate more birthdays.